This is for my honey hubby who is at the fire station today. He likes to repeat my dinner plans at home the next day at the station ....Then they make it over and over there ...and I can't ever make it at home again....
This is as simple as it gets....sorry no picture...I would not have thought he would ask for this but here goes....
Croissant rolls from bakery
shaved honey maple turkey from deli
thick sliced bacon from deli (cooked)
Swiss cheese
strawberries
spinach
avocado ( note...half an avocado is plenty for two sandwiches )
lime juice
mayo
Slice and toast croissant rolls. assemble sandwich with slices of strawberries some fresh spinach leaves. Mush the avocado with a squirt of lime juice and enough mayo to make it easily spreadable. Use the spread on the croissant. Enjoy....
I served this with a big bowl full of fresh salsa and chips...
No comments:
Post a Comment