Saturday, March 28, 2009

I love this kitchen

This kitchen picture is from HGTV's rate my space site. This is so similar to what I'm hoping to create in our home. My Sweet Savannah's blog had a link to this recently and between her beautiful decorating and this kitchen...I really feel like I have a sense of what we want. (I'm new to blogging so I hope I' m giving sufficient credit where credit is due...)

So off to Home Depot we went the other day to get prices and a lay out. We left pictures and measurements and anything we could think of to get the kitchen ordered. Today I went back for a follow up appointment and the designer had a really limited computer image of a kitchen that absolutely wasn't going to be ours. All of the elements that were important to us were not there and it's so frustrating! My dear husband was working so I was there with the kiddos and that didn't help. I just wonder if she even looked at what we brought in. There is a couple of other places for cabinets we can explore so I guess the search continues......Until then.....I'll stare at other peoples' kitchens.

No comments:

Post a Comment