Friday, March 6, 2009

I have some explaining to do.....

Before:

This is a picture of our back porch door. The porch is hugely functional...but really ugly. We plan on redoing the porch but that obviously takes a back seat ( back porch..) to the kitchen mess..I mean kitchen remodel. This is where the splaining needs to be done...and I'm hanging my head low...but willing to reveal my mishaps. If I'm accountable...I just might learn. I opened a can of paint today. No back up....no one here to say...hey...don't do that ...you DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PAINT!! There I stood.... brush in hand ...looking at the back screen door, already in bad shape. So, what wrong can I possible commit? The weather is beautiful...the birds seem to sing...fix your home....I painted the back door black. I'll post the second coat tomorrow. It should look better then, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment