Monday, August 2, 2010

Our trip to "Pittsburgh"


My husband said...."let's take a short trip to Pittsburgh."  I went along but had my suspicions.... he had business....  on....    Mars.....

The trip started out normal enough but sometime after the "Leaving Ohio" sign and "Welcome to Pennsylvania" sign something went very wrong. I think we vacationed on Mars. 


There was this crooked little house.  It drew my husband and children in.








The youngest came out looking like this!!
I sought advice from an old lady sitting in front of a shoe and when she directed me to the nearest water tower.....I ran for the hills.  ( then had to go back and get my kids.....then ran again ) 



Even the minivan looked a little different ....... 

















Oh look....aliens pee outside! 















Then the youngest found these...and before you knew it my script was tiny and the older two looked like this.........                         

So I told my husband that we needed to return our glow in the dark children home.  I don't think he was happy.....I'm guessing he didn't get his Alien job done....because he gave me one of those faces....see....

And then one of these faces....
















He mumbled something about his itchy mars mission stockings and we returned to Cleveland.  

No comments:

Post a Comment