Monday, April 6, 2009

Back to the kitchen...

Where to start. I have been holding back on the ongoings of our Home Depot experience but it has not been fun. I am so frustrated with the process. It's not even the design element of the process that's challenging. That part is mostly fun. It's the lack of listening and the high pressure sales. I went in with exact cabinet and color choices and somewhere down the line...she changes colors and design....forgets that we have a cook top and not a range and doesn't include a space for the microwave? What? Really? She didn't even have a island included and states she had a migraine for a week ( I can COMPLETELY understand that....) but then don't call me and say....oh by the way ....you need to order this now because the sale ends Wed. Order what....there is not a kitchen yet. ARRRGGGGHHH I guess I should either just move along and do the best I can with her or regroup and try somewhere else. What to do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment