I am attempting to figure out our Mac and blog for the first time here..people..be kind!! My intention is to somehow track our reconstruction/destruction of our home. Also I'm hoping to share our adventures/misadventures with our family and friends and hopefully learn from any advice.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Day One
Well to catch up on the details of our home, I actually have to backtrack to July 2007. That's when we bought our fixer upper. We fell in love with the idea of our kids running in the yard and the dreams we had for each room. We took a leap and bought the home without even having our first home for sale. Then the housing market started to decline and here we were with two! So...on a mission I worked to stage the home and with all the blessings that seem to surround us, we sold in Feb. of 2008. We moved into our fixer upper with only one bedroom livable and a completely gutted kitchen and three kids ( the youngest...just turned 2) and in a major snow storm!!) But the other home sold...so we were....happy. My remarkable husband is working 2 full time jobs...and moved the piano...up a huge flight of stair on his own! ( In the snow storm) I guess I want to say that none of this is easy but somehow we are....happy. So room by room...here we go.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment